STAND-BY ENTRIES – NOW ACCEPTED UNTIL 24th Sept.
Any entries made beyond the standard close-off date of the 27th August, will be accepted on a stand-by basis. Make your payment as normal, and if your entry cannot be accepted then we will refund your entry fee in full.
Select this item if you want to create a ride entry for either the NI800 or NI1600 rides, use the options to make this into a double badger if that’s what you want to do…
- Bike scrutineering starts at midday on Friday 8 October, 2021
- Route reveal 7pm – Friday 8th October.
- Starting and finishing at the Turangi Holiday Park.
- Rides start 9th October, 2021:
- NI800 departs at 10am.
- NI1600 departs at 1pm.
- Add extras like meals, t-shirts etc either now, or before entries close.
- A choice of two distances: 800km in 12 hours (NI800), or 1600km in 24 hours (NI1600).
- Photo checkpoints, camera / phone required.
- Riders interested in the Double Badger should make sure they read this please: Extra notes for Double-Badger riders.
Your ride entry includes the relevant NZDR issued certificate, and pin and patch for all finishers.