Select this item if you want to create a ride entry for either the NI800 or NI1600 rides, use the options to make this into a double badger if that’s what you want to do…
2022 sees us shifting location to OHAKUNE!
- Bike scrutineering starts at midday on Friday 7th October, 2022 at Kings Accomodation, Ohakune: 3 Rimu Street, Ohakune 4625, New Zealand
- Route reveal 7pm – Friday 7th October at Kings Accomodation.
- Starting at Ohakune Station Road – within the small loop road by the Station, the local cafe will be open before the rides head off.
- Finishing at Kings Accomodation, park in the lay-by while you run up the steps back to HQ to check back in.
- Rides start Saturday 8th October, 2021:
- NI800 departs at 10am – Ohakune Station Road
- NI1600 departs at 1pm – Ohakune Station Road
- Add t-shirts etc either now, or before entries close.
- A choice of two distances: 800km in 12 hours (NI800), or 1600km in 24 hours (NI1600).
- Photo checkpoints, camera / phone required.
- Riders interested in the Double Badger should make sure they read this please: Extra notes for Double-Badger riders.
Your ride entry includes the relevant NZDR issued certificate and pin for all finishers, NI1600 finishers also receive an embroidered cloth patch.