Select this item if you want to create a ride entry for either the 1KC rides, use the options to choose your starting location and to add a pillion if needed…
- No bike scrutineering at the 1KC events.
- Routes are revealed, you should look at them before entering to make sure you’re happy to ride the prescribed route.
- Hamilton ride is all sealed, no unsealed roads.
- Main Wellington ride is all sealed, no unsealed roads.
- Welling ‘Super Thou’ option (15th anniversary edition) will include a small amount of unsealed roads, and the route is generally much harder.
- Entry prerequisite for the ‘Wellington Super Thou’:
- you must have completed a previous NZDR ride, an IBA ride, or a TT to enter this special anniversary ride.
- Rides start Saturday 6th November, 2021 from the various starting points
- Check-in from 6am, start from 6:30am, recommend latest start before 7am:
- Hamilton: Eastside Tavern – Grey St / Cook St, East Hamilton.
- Wellington: Start – Caltex Rimutaka, End – The BackBencher.
- No organised breakfast or dinners with these rides, but food is available at the finish venue for purchase when you’ve finished.
- Badge and certificate provided for all finishers.
- No T-Shirts for these rides, sorry.
- Photo checkpoints, camera / phone required.
- This is a great ride to do if you’re interested in the more serious NI800 or NI1600 rides.
Your ride entry includes a certificate, and pin for all finishers.
Entries close 30th September 2021